The Meditation course follows the Introductory. In this meditation course we learn techniques and practice of: Concentration and Meditation, Silencing the Mind, Developing higher faculties such as Imagination and Intuition, Expanding and Awakening Consciousness, Experiencing the Greater Reality of our Being, Knowing Ourselves and Dissolving Psychological Defects such as Greed, Anger, Self Importance, Laziness...In short Gnostic Meditation is practiced to Directly Experience the Mysteries:
1) Relaxation. Relaxation of the body. Relaxation of the mind.
2) Meditation Practice through the Technique of Rhythmic Breathing.
3) Meditation Practice through Respiratory Exercises.
4) The Science of Meditation.
5) Meditation Chamber. Some recommendations for the practice of internalization, concentration and meditation.
Importance of an Ethical Base (1)
PRACTICE: The Seven Bodies.
Self- knowledge of the Being (2)
PRACTICE: The Essence and its Environment.
Concentration and Silence (3)
PRACTICE: "Be Vigilant and Pray".
Becoming Conscious of what we already know (4)
PRACTICE: Vocalization and Psychic Development.
PRACTICE: The Consciousness and the Centers of the Human Machine.
Resistance as a Secret Weapon of the Ego (6)
PRACTICE: Desire and the Three Brains.
Superlative Analysis of the 'I" (7)
PRACTICE: Retrospective Meditation.
An Arduous task for the Beginner (8)
PRACTICE: Meditation in the Unity of God.
6) The Eternal Feminine. "Hail Mary," prayer dedicated to our particular Mary. Practice: Rhythmic breathing (Ham-Sah). Prayer. Vocalization.
7) Egyptian Christic Pranayama. There exist a narrow connection between the mind, the Prana and the sexual energy. PRACTICE: Pranayama. Vocalization of the Mantras: Enri-Enre-Onro-Unru-Anra-M and S.
8) Concentration and Meditation.
I CLASS: The first thing the student must acquire in the spiritual path.
II CLASS: Meditation practice through the Concentration of the Mind on a single point.
III CLASS: Meditation practice through Visualization.
IV CLASS: Meditation practice by means of the Mantras-Recitation or intonation of Mystic Words.
V CLASS: Practice of Self-Observation during Meditation.
VI CLASS: Meditation practice through Concentration of the Mind on Good Will or on Pious Thoughts.
VII CLASS: Meditation Practice through the Identification of the Essence of the Mind.
VIII CLASS: Comprehension and Self-Revelation during Meditation.
IX CLASS: The "Koan" during Meditation.
9) The Kundalini & the 7 Chakras: The Kundalini. The Seven Churches. Complementary Practices: The human being can develop transcendental superlative faculties with which we perceive the Ultra of nature:
e) Remembering Past Lives.
f) Mantra AUM:.
g) Mantra INRI.
h) Mantra FE UIN DAGJ: Good for awakening all of the chakras of the astral body.
Complement: The Hidden Psychology of the Chakras.
10) The Cardias. Practice with the Goddess Kakini.
11)Practice "WU". "The Chinese Master Wu Wen".
12)"Om Mani Padme Hum". Practice: Om Masi Padme Yon.
13)The Sutra of the Heart: GATE GATE PARAGATE PARASAMGATE BODHI SVAHA!
14)Practice to solicit help from the V.M. of the Ray of Medicine:
15)Practice with the Elementals of the Body. Table of study of the internal Tatwas.
16)The Lord's Prayer. The Lord's Prayer and the Tree of Life.
17)Imagination Practice. Meditate on the process of birth and death of a plant.
18)Esoteric Discipline of the mind. When the consciousness and subconsciousness are united, man can study all of the wonders of the internal worlds and transport it to the physical brain.
19)The Yoga of Sleep /Dream Yoga. Discipline of the Yoga of Sleep. Tantric Dreams. Practice of return.
20)Comprehension, Imagination, Inspiration and Intuition, and the Human Problems.It is written that the key to comprehension is found in these three psychological keys: imagination, inspiration and intuition.
21)Concrete Didactic for the dissolution of the Ego. and Intimate psychoanalysis.
22)The ten rules of MEDITATION by Samael Aun Weor. PRACTICE: Investigate the root, the origin of each thought, memory, affection, emotion, feeling, resentment, etc., as they emerge in the mind.
Copyright (C) 2009-2013 Gnostic Society Samael Aun Weor, Adelaide ---